At this time in human history, we seek answers more than ever about our existence and connection to the Universe. We seek answers beyond the traditional explanations based on all the knowledge we now have. She shares with us her process of finding answers through the challenges she experienced with work.
HERE’S WHAT READERS ARE SAYING
Happy at Home
I read this book and it changed my work life. I had been unhappy at work for some time. After I read Answers from Within, I decided to ask my boss for some time off to figure out what I wanted. He gave me the time. But when the time-off ended I told him I did not want to return. He asked me what he could do to make me return. There were other things, but the most important was that I wanted to work from home. I told him exactly what I wanted, and my requests were granted, and I have been working from home since that time.
It is a Must Read!!!
The Author shares aspects of her life. The book is thought-provoking. It maintains and captures your attention page by page. It is fascinating, motivating, and really influences you to look at life differently as well as looking within yourself. I found my answers in reading the book. It is a Must Read!!!
Today was my last day at work. I decided to start my own Senior Care Consultant Business called Diversified RN, Inc. I am trusting that God will guide my steps on this journey. I am going to read your book again to give me the extra motivation that I can do this!! Thx!
Thank you Olivia for touching on these subjects and giving me an eye-opening experience and adventure reading your book. This book is full of the rich jewels of life. My only regret is not standing there and talking to you as you signed my book. Had I known the impact it would have on me (and I should have known because Spirit kept pushing it on me) I would have had a conversation with you and connected with your spirit. At the conference, I was the first in line and no one was behind me yet, you were still setting up your table in the bookstore. Again Spirit gave me an opportunity and fear kept me back. I know that now that I read your book. Again Thank you from the bottom of my heart and beyond. Below is how I came about getting your book. You will love this, this is GEFS at work.
Thought-provoking, Timely, and Down to Earth
After reading this book I am extremely pleased with the impact that it has made on my thoughts and directions. This has been evident in conversations that I have shared with people since starting to read it. I could go on and on but simply I believe this book to be thought-provoking, timely, and down to earth (1 Timothy 6:17). Many young people and adults don’t really know what they want to do with their life or career. I would strongly suggest for those looking for some help to read Answers from Within. It feels like you’re having a personal dialogue with the writer about your ‘Soul’s code’, which I personally appreciate. I will continue to share my thoughts with others and encourage them to pick it up.
ABOUT THE BOOK
The Time is Now
Change is the Only Constant and we are not Going Backwards!
Despite its title, the book does not provide the reader with the ultimate answers. Instead, the author tells about her process to help others do the same, and about what she found for herself. The book is experiential in that it asks many probing questions, and encourages the reader to take the time to contemplate things and find their own answers.
The questions are also intended to liberate us in our thinking. The world of today offers endless possibilities for everything, and we must be prepared for that. If we are not prepared to just think about something differently, then how can we be ready for a world without limits.
Yet, some of us are discouraged from even thinking about things differently, as though the act of thinking in and of itself is wrong, or dangerous. Thinking about things differently is just liberating, we ultimately decide what to do with our thoughts.
After moving through a number of issues, we get to the understanding of work as a tool for self-actualization, and therefore a key to life on the Planet. This is true despite all of the beliefs, rules, and divisions we have created to make it appear differently.
This is a selection of thoughts from each Chapter to consider as you read them.
- Chapter One: Work is not a parenthesis in life for which we interrupt an otherwise pleasant experience.
- Chapter Two: Life is mostly lived at work, and if we are not in “in joy” we are burning minutes on the clock of our lives.
- Chapter Three: Everything that happens to us is the Universe providing a de facto education.
- Chapter Four: We don’t have a concept or name for some of the work a child born today may be doing 20 years from now.
- Chapter Five: The world doesn’t need and can’t support an unlimited number of system maintainers, it needs more innovators and creators.
- Chapter Six: In human history, women have had no significant role in deciding when we go to war, even when in the majority, and even though they bear most of the responsibility for producing soldiers.
- Chapter Seven: The Universe is consistent, and “creates” everything in spectrums and progressions.
- Chapter Eight: When we talk about the loss of human potential, it is not just an abstract concept.
- Chapter Nine: A woman can only Love a man more when he recognizes her right to exist fully; imposes no obstacles to her full self-expression, and supports her in her right to be all that she “came” to be.
- Chapter Ten: Only humans are idea machines!
- Chapter Eleven: If the Soul is timeless, then the Code it gets is timeless also.
- Chapter Twelve: It is virtually impossible to be a full expression of what we are intended to be by being comfortable in sameness.
Inspirational Advice to Inspire a Conscious Living Experience
JOURNAL FROM WITHIN
As you read Answers From Within, we can’t encourage you enough to take time to be still in solitude and to contemplate the things proposed. The Journal pages at the back of the book will help you get started with that process. When you have a thought or a question quickly write it down, and then you can always come back to it.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR
CONTACT US AT
FOLLOW US AT