At this time in human history, we seek answers more than ever about our existence and connection to the Universe. We seek answers beyond the traditional explanations based on all the knowledge we now have. She shares with us her process of finding answers through the challenges she experienced with work.
HERE’S WHAT READERS ARE SAYING
ABOUT THE BOOK
The Time is Now
Change is the Only Constant and we are not Going Backwards!
Despite its title, the book does not provide the reader with the ultimate answers. Instead, the author tells about her process to help others do the same, and about what she found for herself. The book is experiential in that it asks many probing questions, and encourages the reader to take the time to contemplate things and find their own answers.
The questions are also intended to liberate us in our thinking. The world of today offers endless possibilities for everything, and we must be prepared for that. If we are not prepared to just think about something differently, then how can we be ready for a world without limits.
Yet, some of us are discouraged from even thinking about things differently, as though the act of thinking in and of itself is wrong, or dangerous. Thinking about things differently is just liberating, we ultimately decide what to do with our thoughts.
After moving through a number of issues, we get to the understanding of work as a tool for self-actualization, and therefore a key to life on the Planet. This is true despite all of the beliefs, rules, and divisions we have created to make it appear differently.
This is a selection of thoughts from each Chapter to consider as you read them.
- Chapter One: Work is not a parenthesis in life for which we interrupt an otherwise pleasant experience.
- Chapter Two: Life is mostly lived at work, and if we are not in “in joy” we are burning minutes on the clock of our lives.
- Chapter Three: Everything that happens to us is the Universe providing a de facto education.
- Chapter Four: We don’t have a concept or name for some of the work a child born today may be doing 20 years from now.
- Chapter Five: The world doesn’t need and can’t support an unlimited number of system maintainers, it needs more innovators and creators.
- Chapter Six: In human history, women have had no significant role in deciding when we go to war, even when in the majority, and even though they bear most of the responsibility for producing soldiers.
- Chapter Seven: The Universe is consistent, and “creates” everything in spectrums and progressions.
- Chapter Eight: When we talk about the loss of human potential, it is not just an abstract concept.
- Chapter Nine: A woman can only Love a man more when he recognizes her right to exist fully; imposes no obstacles to her full self-expression, and supports her in her right to be all that she “came” to be.
- Chapter Ten: Only humans are idea machines!
- Chapter Eleven: If the Soul is timeless, then the Code it gets is timeless also.
- Chapter Twelve: It is virtually impossible to be a full expression of what we are intended to be by being comfortable in sameness.
Inspirational Advice to Inspire a Conscious Living Experience
JOURNAL FROM WITHIN
As you read Answers From Within, we can’t encourage you enough to take time to be still in solitude and to contemplate the things proposed. The Journal pages at the back of the book will help you get started with that process. When you have a thought or a question quickly write it down, and then you can always come back to it.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR
CONTACT US AT
FOLLOW US AT